zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From penguin <barry.barn...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject RE: New Zookeeper Installation - connection refused
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 22:03:17 GMT
I don't have the leader serves parm set in my zoo.cfg. Do I need that? I also put the myid
file in the zk home data directory I created. Is there something I may have missed?

Regards,

Barry Barnett
Enterprise Queuing Services | QS4U
Cell: 803-207-7452

-----Original Message-----
From: Flavio Junqueira-2 [via zookeeper-user] [ml-node+s578899n7580844h12@n2.nabble.com<mailto:ml-node+s578899n7580844h12@n2.nabble.com>]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 03:17 PM Central Standard Time
To: Barnett, Barry F
Subject: Re: New Zookeeper Installation - connection refused

That's because some client is trying to connect to the server, but the server is looking (not
following or leading) and the result of the nc run confirms it. I think you still have a connectivity
problem. There is something preventing the servers from connecting to each other and it seems
to be something related to your environment.

-Flavio

> On 04 Feb 2015, at 17:51, penguin <[hidden email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=7580844&i=0>>
wrote:

> I now made this a 3 server ensemble as opposed to a 5 server ensemble.  Now getting different
messages in my out logs:P

> 2015-02-04 11:48:29,851 [myid:1] - WARN  [NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCnxn@362]
- Exception causing close of session 0x0 due to java.io.IOException: ZooKeeperServer not running
> 2015-02-04 11:48:29,851 [myid:1] - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCnxn@1007]
- Closed socket connection for client /xxxxxxxx:64089 (no session established for client)

http://zookeeper-user.578899.n2.nabble.com/New-Zookeeper-Installation-connection-refused-tp7580825p7580844.html
NAML<http://zookeeper-user.578899.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>