zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From penguin <barry.barn...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject RE: New Zookeeper Installation - connection refused
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 12:51:45 GMT
2015-02-03 12:31:58,118 [myid:1] - INFO  [QuorumPeer[myid=1]/0.0.0.0:2181:FastLeaderElection@815]
- New election. My id =  1, proposed zxid=0x02015-02-03 12:31:58,120 [myid:1] - INFO  [WorkerReceiver[myid=1]:FastLeaderElection@597]
- Notification: 1 (message format version), 1 (n.leader), 0x0 (n.zxid), 0x1 (n.round), LOOKING
(n.state), 1 (n.sid), 0x0 (n.peerEpoch) LOOKING (my state)2015-02-03 12:31:58,123 [myid:1]
- WARN  [WorkerSender[myid=1]:QuorumCnxManager@382] - Cannot open channel to 2 at election
address hostname.xxxx.com/IPadress here:3889java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)        at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339)
       at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200)
       at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182)
  at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)

This same message appears as it tries to connect to all the other servers over and over.

Regards,

Barry

From: Flavio Junqueira-2 [via zookeeper-user] [mailto:ml-node+s578899n7580830h78@n2.nabble.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 4:27 AM
To: Barnett, Barry F
Subject: Re: New Zookeeper Installation - connection refused

Hi Barry,
I get that you have tried to anonymize the host names, but not using the same ports is what
I'd do if I were to run locally. To run across machines, I'd use the same ports to keep the
utilization of ports uniform across machines. It isn't strictly wrong to do the way you're
doing, though.
If you still need help, you'll need to provide some more detail on what you're seeing in your
logs.
-Flavio

     On Wednesday, February 4, 2015 3:59 AM, Ibrahim El-sanosi (PGR) <[hidden email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=7580830&i=0>>