zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From 郝东 <donhof...@163.com>
Subject No JAAS configuration section named 'Server' was found
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 03:26:36 GMT
Hi, Guys

I  was configuring my zookeeper to use SASL. I added a jaas file. The context is as following:

Server {
  com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule required
  useKeyTab=true
  keyTab="mypath"
  storeKey=true
  useTicketCache=false
  principal="myprincipal";
};

I also added the following properties in my zoo.cfg
authProvider.1=org.apache.zookeeper.server.auth.SASLAuthenticationProvider
kerberos.removeHostFromPrincipal=true
kerberos.removeRealmFromPrincipal=true

But when I ran "zkServer.sh start", I met the following errors:
2015-02-13 10:25:18,455 [myid:1] - ERROR [main:ServerCnxnFactory@195] - No JAAS configuration
section named 'Server' was foundin '/etc/zookeeper/conf/zookeeper.jaas'.
2015-02-13 10:25:18,456 [myid:1] - ERROR [main:QuorumPeerMain@89] - Unexpected exception,
exiting abnormally
java.io.IOException: No JAAS configuration section named 'Server' was foundin '/etc/zookeeper/conf/zookeeper.jaas'.
	at org.apache.zookeeper.server.ServerCnxnFactory.configureSaslLogin(ServerCnxnFactory.java:196)
	at org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxnFactory.configure(NIOServerCnxnFactory.java:87)
	at org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain.runFromConfig(QuorumPeerMain.java:130)
	at org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain.initializeAndRun(QuorumPeerMain.java:111)
	at org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain.main(QuorumPeerMain.java:78)

Could you help me to figure out what's the problem ?  Thanks!