zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: New Zookeeper Installation - connection refused
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 09:26:06 GMT
Hi Barry,
I get that you have tried to anonymize the host names, but not using the same ports is what
I'd do if I were to run locally. To run across machines, I'd use the same ports to keep the
utilization of ports uniform across machines. It isn't strictly wrong to do the way you're
doing, though.
If you still need help, you'll need to provide some more detail on what you're seeing in your
logs.
-Flavio

     On Wednesday, February 4, 2015 3:59 AM, Ibrahim El-sanosi (PGR) <i.s.el-sanosi@newcastle.ac.uk>