zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic 3 ZK, bring 1 down question.
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2015 23:45:40 GMT
Assuming that your 2 remaining servers can communicate with each other the
cluster should should remain online as it still has a quorum (2 / 3 nodes
are online). There may be a brief period where the cluster won't accept
requires while a new leadership election occurs between the 2 remaining
nodes.
cheers
Cam