zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shraer <shra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fully redundant installation of ZooKeeper
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 21:24:34 GMT
Hi,

if you're using 3.5.0 you could consider reconfiguring the cluster, e.g.
 remove the servers under maintanance and add them back after you're done.
The removal is logical - they will still continue serving clients unless
shut down, its just these servers will not be counted - a majority of the
remaining servers will be needed.

Alex

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 12:50 AM, Kambiz Niktabar <niktabar@yahoo.com.invalid