zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Dillian Murphey <crackshotm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic 3 ZK, bring 1 down question.
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 00:12:25 GMT
Oh, in fact, what happened was, I had 3 ZK nodes, and one was an observer.
When I brought down the one server, I didn't have a quorum (gotta love that
word).  So I had to manually change my zoo.cfg and remove the :observer
flag. Then my ZKs came back up.

So what am I doing wrong? I want to make sure a server can go down my ZKs
remain up. :)

thanks again!