zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Kuba Lekstan <kueb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cluster/ephemeral nodes inconsistency
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 11:39:49 GMT
German, today it had happen on our secondary cluster which consist of 3
nodes, the leader didn't see the node but two other followers did.

Flavio, I browsed the logs but was unable to find anything interesting,
only setData operations were issued.

Problematic znode was last modified at 13 Jan 2015 17:xx, we have noticed
the issue at 14 Jan 2015 11:xx.