zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Nilesh Chhapru <nilesh.chha...@ugamsolutions.com>
Subject RE: Exception In Zookeeper Log
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 10:53:14 GMT
Hi Ibrahim,

PFB the cluster details.

I am using Strom and Kafka which needs zookeeper for coordination.

I have a 3 node t2 small(1 core and 2 GB RAM) AWS instance for Storm zookeeper.
And a 3 node t2 small(1 core and 2 GB RAM) AWS instance for Kafka Zookeeper.

Let me know in-case you need any other information.

Regards,
Nilesh Chhapru.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ibrahim [mailto:i.s.el-sanosi@newcastle.ac.uk]
Sent: 04 January 2015 09:38 PM
To: zookeeper-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Exception In Zookeeper Log

Hi,

Can you explain your cluster environment?

Ibrahim

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Disclaimer----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of Ugam. Ugam does not accept any responsibility or liability for it. This e-mail message
may contain proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information for the sole use of
the person or entity to whom this message was originally addressed. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please delete it and all attachments from any servers, hard drives or
any other media.

Warning: Sufficient measures have been taken to scan any presence of viruses however the recipient
should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Ugam accepts no liability
for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. ****