zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Curator and C / C++
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 16:43:22 GMT
Not that I'm aware of, but I'd suggest you to ask on the curator list:
http://curator.apache.org/mail-lists.html

-Flavio

     On Monday, January 26, 2015 4:33 PM, Mike Smith <mike.smith@codethink.co.uk> wrote:

 Hi All,

This is not strictly on the topic of ZooKeeper, but...

does anyone know if Curator supports the C / C++ API? Does it offer the
same extensions to the C API as it does to the Java?

If so, is there a guide to how to install it? I'm a complete Java novice
and the curators "getting started" page simply says to include it in the
build file, and does not let a Java novice like me know how to do so...

Sorry for the simple questions and slightly off topic.

Thanks

Michael P Smith.