zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Fwd: ApacheCon NA 2015 Travel Assistance Applications now open!
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2014 21:23:46 GMT
I don't think this project has participated heavily in ApacheCon in the past, although this
year we had at least Rakesh giving a talk at ApacheCon in Europe. If there is interest, we
could start participating more and possibly benefit from the awards discussed below.

-Flavio

> Begin forwarded message:
> We'll be holding ApacheCon North America 2015 in populous Austin, TX April 13 - 17, 2015.
>
> TAC exists to help those that would like to attend ApacheCon events, but are unable to
do so for financial reasons. For more info on this years applications and qualifying criteria
please visit the TAC website at < http://www.apache.org/travel/ <http://www.apache.org/travel/>
>.   Applications are already open, so don't delay!
>
> Important dates...
>
> Sunday 1th February2015 - CFP closes
> Friday 6th February 2015 - TAC Applications close
> Applicants have until the the closing date above to submit their applications (which
should contain as much supporting material as required to efficiently and accurately process
your request), this will enable TAC to announce successful awards shortly afterwards.

> As usual TAC expects to deal with a range of applications from a diverse range of backgrounds.
We therefore encourage (as always) anyone thinking about sending in an application to do so
ASAP.