zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Vishwanath,Kartik" <Kartik.Vishwan...@Cerner.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper sync operation with multiple clients
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2014 15:58:01 GMT
Thanks for the reply. The example I used here was a simplified one. In reality we have multiple
clients connecting to the cluster simultaneously so the likelihood of them connecting to the
same server should be high.
I wasn't sure if Client C cached zookeepers view of the data and might just respond with stale
data even after Client B's sync.