zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Vishwanath,Kartik" <Kartik.Vishwan...@Cerner.com>
Subject Zookeeper sync operation with multiple clients
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 19:10:42 GMT
Hi all,

I want to ensure simultaneously consistent cross-client views across ALL clients in my system.
Consider clients A, B and C, where Clients B and C are connected to the same server.
Client A performs a write, now to ensure that Client B sees the new value I can use the sync
api to sync Client B's view of the data from the leader.
If Client C now attempts to read the data and it was connected to the same server as B would
it also need to perform the sync operation?

I am using Zookeeper version 3.4.2

Thank you,
-Kartik