zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Is there a guide to setup the development enviroment with Zookeeper Codebase
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2014 00:34:14 GMT
It's just me and the command line. ;)  No I didn't have to configure
the classpath -- there is an Ant build file.  The Java stuff compiled
okay (one failing test that I did not investigate) but the project
also has some C code, so it wasn't trivial to get it all working.

Here are my notes from earlier today:
http://wiki.wsmoak.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ZooKeeperBuild

Again this is more of a topic for the dev list if you're stuck getting
it to build.  Probably some of the developers use Eclipse and can give
you some pointers.

-Wendy