zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shraer <shra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NewConfigNoQuorum?
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 22:12:53 GMT
This happens if you're trying to reconfigure to a new configuration S' but
there is no quorum of S' connected
and synced with the current leader. This could be either transient or more
serious, depends...
For example it could be the case that you are trying to add a few servers
and there is a lot of state so
syncing isn't complete yet and you just need to retry later. On the other
hand it could be that S' includes
servers that have crashed or don't exist, so retrying won't help.