zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 3.5.0 release GA schedule?
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 21:43:39 GMT
There's no need to wait, the alpha is available for you to try
(granted a small set of blockers), some folks are using it today!

There's a number of threads on this, the most recent one is during the
3.5.0 release, this one iirc:
http://markmail.org/message/ymxliy2rrwjc2pmo

Basic gist is that we'll have some alphas, once the blockers are
addressed we'll have some betas, then GA once everyone is happy.

The hope is that by having early releases folks other than the core
contributors will participate and contribute - e.g. testing, docs,
etc...

So please do give it a try (including the dynamic reconfig support)
and give us feedback.

Regards,

Patrick