zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Ibrahim El-sanosi (PGR)" <i.s.el-san...@newcastle.ac.uk>
Subject RE: Zookeeper version in github?
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 01:03:39 GMT
Hi Wendy,

Please I need help.

I have been working in zookeeper 3.4.6 for a while. I did a lot of modification in 3.4.6.
Now I want to have zookeeper version 3.4.6 from svn or github. You may ask why I don't use
the modified version, because I want to compare the modified  version of 3.4.6 with the original
version of 3.4.6. Therefore, I am trying to get the original  version of 3.4.6 from Github
or svn, but It seems that the version 3.4.6 is not available.

However, when I first started using Zookeeper code that I got it from the svn, it looks different
from the current one in svn. In the previous one, I can obtain all the previous versions of
Zookeeper (look in the attach file). But the current version in svn, it has only one version.

So what I want is that I need to get the version 3.4.6. How can I get it?

By the way, I am already subscribe in dev list.

Thank you Wendy

Ibrahim

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsmoak@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 12:31 ص
To: user@zookeeper.apache.org
Subject: Re: Zookeeper version in github?

On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 7:08 PM, Ibrahim <i.s.el-sanosi@newcastle.ac.uk> wrote:

> So can anyone tell me what is the version of zookeeper that is located
> in the Github?

The code you see by default on GitHub is the same as the trunk in svn:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/trunk/

This is the latest and greatest, bleeding edge, *unreleased* code.

(So, version 3.6.0 doesn't actually exist yet.)

If you're interested in working with trunk and contributing, you can subscribe to the dev
list where that gets discussed.

If you were looking for something else, let us know.

--
Wendy