zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Robin <rchzz...@163.com>
Subject Re:回复: Re: How to change zookeeper project into a maven project ?
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 08:06:12 GMT
bit1129:
yes, I can do it now. Thank you very much!

- Robin

At 2014-11-26 14:51:17, "bit1129@163.com" <bit1129@163.com> wrote:
>You can do the same thing with current zookeeper codebase. The difference is that current
zookeeper codebase is using Ant as build tool, but when you run ant eclipse, it will download
the dependent jars for you as well as configure the project(eg,.classpath and .project).

>bit1129@163.com

no missing class, no build error... I'd like to do the same after I download the source code
for zookeeper project.

>- Robin
>
>At 2014-11-24 19:22:58, "Flavio Junqueira" <fpjunqueira@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
>>I think this isn't exactly what you're asking for, but we have been meaning to switch
to maven build for a while, and the jira (ZOOKEEPER-1078) is still open.