zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Jürgen Wagner (DVT)" <juergen.wag...@devoteam.com>
Subject Re: Best strategy to test Zookeeper
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 19:18:14 GMT
Ibrahim,
  try the "mntr" admin command to obtain the number of znodes. As the
system is under load, you can expect the time of the last request
executed to be identical to the current time. This way, you could even
graph the znode creation over time if you take statistics every 10
seconds or so.

If you're interested in the really last request, proceed with setting a
/tests/status as previously, except that you you do this final setting
in each client and after getting the Watcher triggered, you immediately
set the Watcher again. The last Watcher trigger you'll see will indicate
your total completion time :-)

Cheers,
--Jürgen

On 11.11.2014 20:05, Ibrahim wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I am stuck with the following scenario:
> I have 5 Zookeeper servers are running. I have another 10 machines used as
> clients. Each client machine generates 25 threads. Each thread sends 100000
> sequence CREATE requests to Zookeeper.
> Assume the Zookeeper finished the majority or all above workload. Now I want
> to know the total number of requests that zookeeper executed and last
> finished request time?. Note that this scenario differs from pervious
> discussion, because the scenario in pervious discuss was for only one client
> machine, but in this scenario I have multiple client machines.  Also I am
> ussing Asunc mode.
>
> Can anyone share knowledge?
> Cheers,
>
> Ibrahim
>

> --

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards/Cordialement vôtre/Atentamente/С
уважением
*i.A. Jürgen Wagner*
Head of Competence Center "Intelligence"
& Senior Cloud Consultant

Devoteam GmbH, Industriestr. 3, 70565 Stuttgart, Germany
Phone: +49 6151 868-8725, Fax: +49 711 13353-53, Mobile: +49 171 864 1543
E-Mail: juergen.wagner@devoteam.com
<mailto:juergen.wagner@devoteam.com>, URL: www.devoteam.de
<http://www.devoteam.de/>

Managing Board: Jürgen Hatzipantelis (CEO)
Address of Record: 64331 Weiterstadt, Germany; Commercial Register:
Amtsgericht Darmstadt HRB 6450; Tax Number: DE 172 993 071