zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Churu Tang <ct...@rubiconproject.com>
Subject About zookeeper ACL permissions
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 23:40:26 GMT
Hi,

1. If I specify one entry using IP address in ACL, what’s the default permissions for all
the other clients using different IP address?

2. I run a test using different two boxes A and B. on A, I created a path, only giving B read
permission. However, I am able to delete the path from B. My command is giving as follows.
I am running  my code on a GNU/Linux machine, using zookeeper-3.4.6 and the bin/zkCli.sh.
Would someone tell me what is wrong in my command, please?

	On A : create /ctang my_test ip:B:r
	           Created /ctang
		   getAcl /ctang
		   'ip,’B