zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Peon Quiros <daniel.peon.qui...@ericsson.com>
Subject RE: Re: Is there a guide to setup the development enviroment with Zookeeper Codebase
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 14:50:27 GMT
Hi,

If you inspect the build.xml file you will find different targets to be taken by Ant. Some
useful commands:

1) ant eclipse --> this will create the needed project files for Eclipse. Import the existing
project then by selecting the Java 1.7.
2) ant compile --> it generates the .jar file.
3) ant test-core-java --> it executes the java regression test.

Kind regards,

Dani.

-----Original Message-----
From: bit1129@163.com [mailto:bit1129@163.com]
Sent: lunes, 03 de noviembre de 2014 3:56
To: user@zookeeper.apache.org
Subject: Re: Re: Is there a guide to setup the development enviroment with Zookeeper Codebase

Thanks Wendy and Rob

I have figured out a simple way to debug the zookeeper codebase by starting the zookeeper
with the following code in IDE.
QuarumPeeMain quarum = new QuarumPeeMain (); quarum.main(new String[]{"zookeeper configuration
file path"});

In the meanwhile, If I need, I will try the way to setup the zookeeper codebase following
your guide, @Rob, thanks!

bit1129@163.com