zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ibrahim <i.s.el-san...@newcastle.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Best strategy to test Zookeeper
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 19:05:49 GMT
Hi folks,
I am stuck with the following scenario:
I have 5 Zookeeper servers are running. I have another 10 machines used as
clients. Each client machine generates 25 threads. Each thread sends 100000
sequence CREATE requests to Zookeeper.
Assume the Zookeeper finished the majority or all above workload. Now I want
to know the total number of requests that zookeeper executed and last
finished request time?. Note that this scenario differs from pervious
discussion, because the scenario in pervious discuss was for only one client
machine, but in this scenario I have multiple client machines.  Also I am
ussing Asunc mode.

Can anyone share knowledge?
Cheers,

Ibrahim