zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ibrahim <i.s.el-san...@newcastle.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Best strategy to test Zookeeper
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 13:30:20 GMT
Hi Alexander,

I was having problem with running the ant from command line, but As soon as
I set up the environment variable, I am making progress. I'll inform you
what happen with me during the test. I will post any issue that I face
during running the test steps, in order to be useful for anyone. Also, I am
interesting to apply the J├╝rgen's idea at same time. Then I will come with
conclusion.

I will try to finish all this today and inform you.

Thank you a lot