zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing MBeans in JMX
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 17:35:00 GMT
Hi,

In the ZK node where I don't see the normal ZK MBeans I see this:

org.apache.ZooKeeperService:name0=ReplicatedServer_id1,
name1=replica.1,name2=*LeaderElection*

In another ZK node where I DO see ZK MBeans I see something different:

org.apache.ZooKeeperService:name0=ReplicatedServer_id2,name1=replica.2,name2=
*Leader*

The presence of *LeaderElection* seems to be about:

Represents a ZooKeeper cluster *leader election which is in progress*.
Provides information about the election, such as when it started

Is it possible that while *leader election* is happening ZK doesn't show
all the usual ZK MBeans?

Thanks,
Otis