zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing MBeans in JMX
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 21:18:48 GMT
Hi,

From: Biju N <bijuatapache@gmail.com>

> Hi Otis,
>    Are you able to connect to ZK through "jconsole" or something similar to
> see whether you are able to see data?

I am able to connect to JMX with Jconsole, but I don't see ZK-specific
MBeans in there.
For example, when I'm trying to collects stats via JMX I get errors like:

javax.management.AttributeNotFoundException: No such attribute:
PendingRevalidationCount
javax.management.AttributeNotFoundException: No such attribute:
AvgRequestLatency
javax.management.AttributeNotFoundException: No such attribute:
MaxRequestLatency
javax.management.AttributeNotFoundException: No such attribute:
MinRequestLatency
javax.management.AttributeNotFoundException: No such attribute:
NumAliveConnections
javax.management.AttributeNotFoundException: No such attribute:
MaxClientCnxnsPerHost
javax.management.AttributeNotFoundException: No such attribute:
OutstandingRequests
javax.management.AttributeNotFoundException: No such attribute:
PacketsReceived
javax.management.AttributeNotFoundException: No such attribute: PacketsSent

And these MBeans just don't seem to be there at all.
This is ZK 3.4.6.  The above MBeans are present in some older ZK versions I
have running.  I checked the release notes and didn't see any mentions of
big changes that would signal that all these MBeans have been removed....

I'm sending a JConsole screenshot and hope the ML will not remove it.  If
it removes it, I'll post it somewhere.  It doesn't show any of the above
MBeans.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Otis