zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Michi Mutsuzaki <mi...@cs.stanford.edu>
Subject Re: multiple same services (e.g.hbase cluster) on zookeeper?
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 02:49:07 GMT
You can use chroot so that hbase clusters use different prefixes
("/hbase1" for the first instance, "/hbase2" for the second instance,
etc..)

https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.6/zookeeperProgrammers.html#ch_zkSessions

On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 7:11 PM, raymond <rgbbones.mail@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Not sure whether I should I ask this question here or on Hbase mail list. But since base
cluster is just an example, I would like to post here.

> e.g. I would like to start multiple hbase clusters, while wish to use the same zookeeper
cluster.

> How should this be done? Using multiple user to start hbase cluster? anything else I
need to config in zookeeper or hbase?

> Is there any recommended approaching to do such things? say start multiple same service
using single zookeeper cluster.