zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Taking Bookkeeper Subproject to a Top Level Project
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2014 08:38:30 GMT
With 9 +1, no -1, 4 PMC +1, the community vote passes.

In accordance with
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#process, the next
step is to prepare a charter for presentation to the board. This will
also need to be voted on by a PMC. In the case of incubator projects
this is the IPMC, so in our case I guess it would be the Zookeeper
PMC. Perhaps @phunt, @tdunning or @mahadev could give guidance here,
given their position on IPMC?

-Ivan