zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Yogesh Patil <patyog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Command Line arguments for ZooKeeper Java example
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 23:28:36 GMT
Hi Wendy,
thank you for taking an effort to try and making it work.

As I tried earlier, I used eclipse IDE and gave following arguments in run
config:
localhost /stuff output.txt ls

so encountered following error.

org/slf4j/LoggerFactory
at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.<clinit>(ZooKeeper.java:94)
at Executor.<init>(Executor.java:38)
at Executor.main(Executor.java:59)