zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Jürgen Wagner (DVT)" <juergen.wag...@devoteam.com>
Subject Re: Windows 64 as prod environment
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 20:09:13 GMT
Alvaro,
  for reasons of operational requirements, we have to run a large
SolrCloud cluster on 20 Win 2008 R2 nodes  at a customer site. Zookeeper
is on that same platform. No problems so far.

As far as I understand, the statement in the Zookeeper release document
is not there due to the fact that there are known problems. It's just
that noone has yet taken the official responsibility for a Windows
release with full testing and maintenance obligations.

In any case, I'd recommend to go towards 3.4.6/3.5.0, not 3.3.3.

Cheers,
--Jürgen

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards/Cordialement vôtre/Atentamente/С
уважением

Devoteam GmbH, Industriestr. 3, 70565 Stuttgart, Germany
Phone: +49 6151 868-8725, Fax: +49 711 13353-53, Mobile: +49 171 864 1543
E-Mail: juergen.wagner@devoteam.com
<mailto:juergen.wagner@devoteam.com>, URL: www.devoteam.de
<http://www.devoteam.de/>

Managing Board: Jürgen Hatzipantelis (CEO)
Address of Record: 64331 Weiterstadt, Germany; Commercial Register:
Amtsgericht Darmstadt HRB 6450; Tax Number: DE 172 993 071