zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Hongchao Deng <hd...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper Meetup
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 19:36:33 GMT
Thanks for everyone's enthusiasm.

Remote attending is possible via WebEx. We plan to have 3 presentations, 1
conclusion on ZK (update, JDK version, whatever relevant), and much free
networking.

I will create an event on Meetup with an exact date later. Hopefully it
would be late October and early November.

Thanks everyone!

--
*- Hongchao Deng*
*Software Engineer, Apache ZooKeeper*