zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From lalit jangra <lalit.j.jan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting errors in zookeeper logs
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2014 14:07:02 GMT
Thanks Flavio,

I am having 3+3 zookeeper nodes on two servers MCF1 & MCF2. Also i could
see same error on both nodes. For logs into servers, i am not able to read
anything from these, how can i read and interpret from zookeeper servers
what is wrong?

I have put different log & data directories for each of zookeeper, may be i
should elaborate a bit more. I am deciding on names of logs & data
directory as per myid (ranging from 1 to 6).

ZK1 -> Data.1 -> Logs.1
ZK2 -> Data.2 -> Logs.2
ZK3 -> Data.3 -> Logs.3
ZK4 -> Data.4 -> Logs.4
ZK5 -> Data.5 -> Logs.5
ZK6 -> Data.6 -> Logs.6

As i have two servers only and i need to make it running on these two only
so i chose this architecture. Also i am trying to make even for scenario
where one node is down, i have only 3 zookeepers down so still second is
working. If i have odd numbers say 5 or 7, if server with more numbers of
zookeeper is down, its gone.

Regards.

--
Regards,