zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Kuba Lekstan <kueb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: zklogtool - transactions and data tree monitoring tool
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2014 10:19:42 GMT
Hello,

Tried to test it but I'm not able to build it.

Downloading:
http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/vaadin-releases//org/codehaus/mojo/mojo-parent/30/mojo-parent-30.pom
178b downloaded  (mojo-parent-30.pom)
[WARNING] *** CHECKSUM FAILED - Checksum failed on download: local =
'81ffbd1712afe8cdf138b570c0fc9934742c33c1'; remote = '<html>
<head><title>301' - RETRYING
Downloading:
http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/vaadin-releases//org/codehaus/mojo/mojo-parent/30/mojo-parent-30.pom
178b downloaded  (mojo-parent-30.pom)
[WARNING] *** CHECKSUM FAILED - Checksum failed on download: local =
'81ffbd1712afe8cdf138b570c0fc9934742c33c1'; remote = '<html>
<head><title>301' - IGNORING
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:7.1.8

Reason: Cannot find parent: org.codehaus.mojo:mojo-parent for project:
com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:7.1.8 for project
com.vaadin:vaadin-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:7.1.8

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 2 minutes 12 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Sep 15 12:16:36 CEST 2014
[INFO] Final Memory: 51M/540M
[INFO]

Thanks.