zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Alen Čaljkušić <scuderiafore...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: zklogtool - transactions and data tree monitoring tool
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2014 20:26:25 GMT
Hi,

Unfortunately I am not able to reproduce the issue. I have tried deleting
my local Maven repository and build. All dependencies downloaded correctly.

Issue seems to be with remote repository. Same problem is reported on
Vaadin forum but not solved.

https://vaadin.com/forum#!/thread/7627106

I will upload release to github in few days.

Best Regards,
Alen Čaljkušić