zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: zklogtool - transactions and data tree monitoring tool
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 11:26:17 GMT
Btw, I forgot to mention that I also like the tool. One of the potential features here I see
is a slide bar that allows the developer to observe the state of the tree at different points
in time. We could go forward and backward at will.

-Flavio

On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 12:09 PM, Flavio Junqueira <fpjunqueira@yahoo.com.INVALID>
wrote:

>I wouldn't mind having it in contrib. However, I haven't had any great experience with
contrib. It seems to be a dead end for the projects that go there. Also, you'd need committers
to check in your code, so it isn't clear how much you actually gain by having your code there.

>One option is that you start interacting with the community here and try to get folks
to help you out with the development of the tool. If you're able to get enough interest, then
perhaps you could start an incubator project.