zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: zklogtool - transactions and data tree monitoring tool
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 11:08:34 GMT
I wouldn't mind having it in contrib. However, I haven't had any great experience with contrib.
It seems to be a dead end for the projects that go there. Also, you'd need committers to check
in your code, so it isn't clear how much you actually gain by having your code there.

One option is that you start interacting with the community here and try to get folks to help
you out with the development of the tool. If you're able to get enough interest, then perhaps
you could start an incubator project.

How does it sound?

-Flavio