zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Osis, Ellen" <Ellen.O...@arrisi.com>
Subject Using zookeeper with Airbnb smartstack
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 13:07:49 GMT
We are planning to use Airbnb smartstack with zookeeper as our key value store. I have read
a lot about zookeeper requiring a quorum, but it seems like we could just run a 3-node highly
available zookeeper cluster into which all synapse and nerve applications will communicate.
I don't think all my nodes in the whole system need to be running zk or involved in the quorum
decision-making. Can anyone with smartstack experience comment?

Regards,
Ellen Osis

[image002]
101 Tournament Drive | Horsham, PA 19044
(O) 215.323.1909
Email: Ellen.Osis@arrisi.com<mailto:Ellen.Osis@arrisi.com>