zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Hongchao Deng <hd...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Using zookeeper with Airbnb smartstack
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 15:16:00 GMT
Synapse automatically routes the traffic based on the "available" services.
How to determine "available" services is a technique called service
discovery.

>  I don’t think all my nodes in the whole system need to be running zk or
involved in the quorum decision-making.

I don't understand your question. IMHO, synapse, nerve, and ZooKeeper are
separate components, at least logically.

--
*- Hongchao Deng*
*Software Engineer, CCE*