zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Jaton <benjamin.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper monitoring question
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 18:57:49 GMT
Jordan > The 'srvr' command gives the number of client connections on each
server whereas I want a way to have the status of the connection between
the ZK servers themselves.

Alvaro > Using jconsole I think I can get some information through:
org.apache.ZooKeeperService > ReplicatedServer_id1 > replica.1 > Leader >
operation: followerInfo()

This operation is only available for the leader node, so I will only be
able to have part of the connections status in the ensemble, but it should
be enough for me for now.

The operation returns a String, is there any better way to parse it?
LearnerHandler Socket[addr=/10.11.12.210,port=51506,localport=2888]
tickOfLastAck:432 synced?:true queuedPacketLength:0
LearnerHandler Socket[addr=/10.11.0.80,port=60759,localport=2888]
tickOfLastAck:432 synced?:true queuedPacketLength:0

Thanks for your guidance,
Ben