zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Steven Wu <stevenz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is 3.5.0-rc1 client compatible with 3.4.6 server?
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 23:56:37 GMT
this is running in cloud/aws env. During zookeeper server push, I need to
call updateServerList with the same list of hostnames. The purpose is to
refresh the resolved private IP even though hostname or public IP is still
the same.

I am trying to get some confirmation regarding general usage of 3.5 client
with 3.4 server.