zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Alvaro Gareppe <agare...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper in windows
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 13:12:07 GMT
The same happend to me.. is like the parameters are not being correctly
sent to the class...

What I did is change the zkServer.cmd like this:

*setlocalcall "%~dp0zkEnv.cmd"set ZOOCFG=%ZOOCFGDIR%\%1set
ZOOMAIN=org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMainecho onjava
"-Dzookeeper.log.dir=%ZOO_LOG_DIR%"
"-Dzookeeper.root.logger=%ZOO_LOG4J_PROP%" -cp "%CLASSPATH%" %ZOOMAIN%
"%ZOOCFG%" endlocal*