zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shraer <shra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: zookeeper server close connection unexpected
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2014 03:43:02 GMT
> Refusing session request for client /192.168.1.2:52468 as it has seen zxid
> 0x7 our last zxid is 0x0 client must try another server

Looks like your new server is started from scratch. The client can't
connect to it since it has seen data that is more up-to-date. This is not
something we introduced in 3.5.0. When a client looses its current server
it uses this rule to find a server who is at least as up-to-date as the
client is, to avoid "going back in time" and loosing consistency.