zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shraer <shra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is 3.5.0-rc1 client compatible with 3.4.6 server?
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 23:23:37 GMT
w.r.t. updateServerList itself, I think it should work. However you'll have
to get newServerList from somewhere - I don't think you can get it from the
API in 3.4.6. The client has the new getConfig() and reconfig() commands
but the server won't recognize them.

I'm not sure what else could break, perhaps others can comment.