zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Guofu Chen <chen.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Some questions
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2014 17:24:51 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Zookeeper and have some doubts and hope to get answers from
here:
1. what if the lead server is down, what's the backup strategy? does some
random follower server become leader server automatically?
2. how much delay will the population of change from the leader server to
the follower server? this is due to that the write operation only happens
to the leader server and it will populate to the follower server by next
state. I am just wondering what's the strategy of sync between leader
server and follower server and how often it happens?

thanks!

Guofu