zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Niko Vuokko <niko.vuo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic reconfiguration question
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 18:57:07 GMT
Yes, that works.

1) Have the first server start. Its initial configuration must disable
stand-alone mode (standAloneEnabled=false I'd remember) + itself as the
only participant.
2) Boot up server 2 with quorum configured to contain 1 and 2 (you can have
2 as observer as well)
3) Connect client to server 1 and reconfigure to include 2 as a full voting
participant.
4) Repeat

BR,
niko