zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Zookeeper in clustered setup/
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 23:58:01 GMT
If you're running across two hosts (call them serverA and serverB) in a 2+1
configuration then your config should be.

server.1=serverA:2888:3888
server.2=serverA:2889:3889
server.3=serverB:2888:3888

Then in the configured data directory for each ZooKeeper node you need to
set up the myid file appropriately (i.e. It should contain 1 for server1, 2
for server2, 3 for server 3).

cheers