zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From lalit jangra <lalit.j.jan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Zookeeper in clustered setup/
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 10:29:24 GMT
Thanks Cam,

It was very helpful and i have setup a cluster of 6 nodes on 2 nodes, with
each node having 3 zookeeper servers and they all talk to each other and i
could see that.

I could also see that each zookeeper server creates a lots of data and logs
which are related to transaction logs and snapshots to maintain high
availability in the system. Currently i have configured everything in nodes
only but i have read that data & logs should be in separate partition.

Can you help on this? Also are there any more performance tuning guidelines
available?

Regards.

--
Regards,