zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From lalit jangra <lalit.j.jan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Zookeeper in clustered setup/
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 22:02:18 GMT
Thanks Cam,

So i should have either 2+1 or 3+2 Zookeeper servers on these tow nodes to
which both nodes are talking?

In this case, what should i put in zoo.cfg file for host values as
currently i am using localhost at both nodes.

server.1=localhost:2888:3888
server.1=localhost:2889:3889
server.1=localhost:28908:3890

Again how these 3 nodes will form a cluster?

Regards.

--
Regards,
Lalit Jangra.