zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Vivek Madani <vive...@gmail.com>
Subject Wildcards in zkCli
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 12:22:26 GMT
Looks like zookeeper CLI (zkCli.sh) does not support wildcard - I have not
looked at the zookeeper code to figure out whether it is not possible
design wise or whether I am missing something silly here.

What is the best way then to recursively delete nodes starting with a
string. I would want to do something like:

./zkCli.sh rmr abc*

to delete all nodes that begin with abc. Is there any simpler way out other
than using Java/Python or similar clients? Or in other words, is this
achievable through only ZK CLI?

Thanks,
Vivek