zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Miller, Austin" <Austin.Mil...@morganstanley.com>
Subject RE: <Unverified Sender>RE: exposing lastSend
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 21:02:16 GMT
Flavio,

My desired outcome is that zookeeper exposes the last send value.

Regards,
Austin

-----Original Message-----
From: Flavio Junqueira [mailto:fpjunqueira@yahoo.com.INVALID]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 4:50 PM
To: user@zookeeper.apache.org
Subject: Re: <Unverified Sender>RE: exposing lastSend

Hi Austin,

I feel your pain, but what's it concretely that you'd like to happen? That we expose last
send or that we also make the JNI wrapper around the C client happen or both?

-Flavio

NOTICE: Morgan Stanley is not acting as a municipal advisor and the opinions or views contained
herein are not intended to be, and do not constitute, advice within the meaning of Section
975 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. If you have received
this communication in error, please destroy all electronic and paper copies and notify the
sender immediately. Mistransmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege.
Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to monitor
electronic communications. This message is subject to terms available at the following link:
http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers. If you cannot access these links, please notify
us by reply message and we will send the contents to you. By messaging with Morgan Stanley
you consent to the foregoing.