zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: zookeeper cluster
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 23:47:23 GMT
This is not correct, 3 is a minimum for redundancy. If 1 goes down, the
other 2 can still form a quorum (as there are more than half of them
remaining). There is likely a configuration issue in the original posters
case. Either that, or some sort of networking issue, in which the remaining
2 nodes cannot communicate with each other.